From the Mat up's Online Store

Monday, January 17, 2011

Week Two Begins

Yoga Journal really let me down today... The sequence is a re-run of day one.  I get that these routines can be done over and over again, but I was still disappointed when I opened my newsletter (especially when I wasn't particularly in love with the routine to begin with). I guess I was just expecting something new everyday.

I will admit though, the routine was much easier to complete today.  It just goes to show that yoga works and anyone can get results from this amazing practice.

Enough about me, what were your thoughts? Were you hoping for something different or were you pleasantly surprised to see this routine on the agenda again?  And if you completed today's routine, did you find it easier to complete this time around?

I would love to hear your feedback! Share your thoughts, concerns, anecdotes, or whatever in the comments.  Thanks so much and Om Namah Sivaya!

No comments:

Post a Comment