From the Mat up's Online Store

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

On to other things....

Upon further inspection of the 21-Day Yoga Challenge, I've discovered that the routines are the same every week. Quite the disappointment!  So instead of writing about the same thing everyday for the next two weeks, I'm going to focus my energy elsewhere. However, I do plan on completing the challenge, and I'm sure it's bound to come up in my writing at some point.

Now on to possible topics... Is there anything that you are curious about? Let me know if there is anything that you are particularly interested in, and I will do my best to cover the subject. Keep in mind that I have a background in hatha yoga, but I will do my best with questions about other forms of yoga.  Om Namah Sivaya!

No comments:

Post a Comment