From the Mat up's Online Store

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mission, Complete

So today marks the final sequence of the 21-day challenge!  If you were able to complete the challenge, take a moment to pat yourself on the back for a job well done! And if you never got around to doing any of the sequences, they're still available online for your viewing pleasure.  :)

Now that the challenge is over, I've gotta figure out what I want to write about.  So here's what I'm thinking: I'm thinking of making a schedule where I dedicate a specific day for different topics.  But I need your help in deciding what topics are important.  Would you like to know more about  specific asanas? Want more information on the vegetarian/organic lifestyle?  If there's anything that interests you, please let me know in the comment box. :) Anyone can comment, even if you don't have a blogger account. *hint, hint* Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Om Namah Sivaya!

1 comment:

  1. How about a series on meditation? Stuff like how to set up a good space, helpful resources...the basics for those of us who keep falling off the wagon :)

    ReplyDelete